Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Unplanned By : Abby Johnson (The Book)


I found this book yesterday when searching through my Tyndale rewards. The title sounded like a prolife title. I clicked on the title Abby Johnson. I recognized it immediately several years ago I read an article about her In WORLD magazine. I read the book description and  cautiously began to look it up. Abortion is not something we generally can read without being uncomfortable, truly I was a bit afraid, what morbid description was I going to find in this book. I decided to see if our library had it. It did. So still undecided on whether I would actually read it I entered the later that day when we went to the library and I picked up my hold and headed upstairs to find this book.  When we got home I started reading it. I didn’t stop except to eat dinner, order a copy for myself, and get ready for bed. I stayed up till midnight folks! I finished reading it early this morning. God’s grace is so powerful , this story is amazing. You really must read it!

Have a blessing filled day!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment