Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

When to much is to much

And here I am to re-write my goodbye post.
I went back and read it and it was just plain awful.....
So here's a better way to say adios.

I have about 4 or five blogs I'm working with (possibly 6)
Two are blogs I run with other people, and 3 are mine. One is our family blog, and two are both business and school related. (So I don't have and obligation to post as often).
Anyway I recently moved (Over the weekend infact) and it is just to much to try and manage all my cyber nooks. 🙂
And more recently I've really been feeling a conviction that blogging specifically for girls (on my own) is what I am called to do.
So to make a long story short. I'm no longer going to post here. I will be leaving all the links and old posts up  for your (hopeful.......) enjoyment.
Lord Bless in your Journey to Sacred Womanhood.
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment